Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP 500 internal server error — Doesn't change plugin permalinks

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    dsizzl

Hi! My site is running hide my wp and there are random times that it shows 500 internal server error. can you have a look at my htaccess??

# BEGIN WordPress
    <IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteBase /
    RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]
    RewriteRule ^extensions/34feb467/(.*) /bizcontents/plugins/404-redirection/$1 [QSA,L]
    RewriteRule ^extensions/0d489c3f/(.*) /bizcontents/plugins/xml-sitemaps-for-videos/$1 [QSA,L]
    RewriteRule ^extensions/e981cf39/(.*) /bizcontents/plugins/hc-custom-wp-admin-url/$1 [QSA,L]
    RewriteRule ^extensions/514a47aa/(.*) /bizcontents/plugins/limit-login-attempts/$1 [QSA,L]
    RewriteRule ^extensions/774f5c5f/(.*) /bizcontents/plugins/login-security-solution/$1 [QSA,L]
    RewriteRule ^extensions/ea1c1657/(.*) /bizcontents/plugins/mainwp-child/$1 [QSA,L]
    RewriteRule ^extensions/e563f7ee/(.*) /bizcontents/plugins/sspro/$1 [QSA,L]
    RewriteRule ^extensions/9a3a0fb6/(.*) /bizcontents/plugins/wordfence/$1 [QSA,L]
    RewriteRule ^extensions/b8cffcb7/(.*) /bizcontents/plugins/wp-ban/$1 [QSA,L]
    RewriteRule ^extensions/04f4fe83/(.*) /bizcontents/plugins/wp-robots-txt/$1 [QSA,L]
    RewriteRule ^library/(.*) /wp-includes/$1 [QSA,L]
    RewriteRule ^assets/(.*) /bizcontents/uploads/$1 [QSA,L]
    RewriteRule ^extensions/(.*) /bizcontents/plugins/$1 [QSA,L]
    RewriteRule ^templates/custom\.css //index.php?style_wrapper=1 [QSA,L]
    RewriteRule ^templates/(.*) /bizcontents/themes/mh-magazine-lite/$1 [QSA,L]
    RewriteRule ^(index\.php|wp-content/repair\.php|wp-comments-post\.php|wp-includes/js/tinymce/wp-tinymce\.php|xmlrpc\.php|wp-cron\.php|wp-admin/upgrade\.php|wp-login\.php|index\.php|wp-admin/)(.*) $1$2 [QSA,L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)\.php$ /nothing_404_404 [QSA,L]
    RewriteRule ^moderate/?$ /wp-login.php [QSA,L]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteRule . /index.php [L]
    </IfModule>

# END WordPress

i also noticed that it does indeed change the uploads folder, but not the plugins, or the plugins folder. Can you advice me as to what;s going on?

Suman M.

Please let us know your site URL as well. Thanks!

dsizzl

i’m running several sites with the same problem.

Suman M.

Do let us know the URL of the site for which the above htaccess is. Also leave HMWP plugin active for that site.

dsizzl

it’s for ebizblog.ca

hmwp is activated on that site.

Suman M.

Hi, I checked the site and its source code, and everything looks fine. Also, your site is not being detected as wordpress site by tools like wpthemedetector.com and whatwpthemeisthat.com

dsizzl

i’m just wondering why there are times that the site goes down

thanks for checking.

dsizzl

i also noticed that it does indeed change the uploads folder (i changed wp-content folder manually), but not the plugins, or the plugins folder. Can you advice me as to what’s going on?

Suman M.

For renaming the plugins, you’ll have to set “Rename Plugins” option to “all plugins” in Permalinks & URLs tab.

dsizzl

i already set rename plugins to all plugins.

Suman M.

I checked the page source for ebizblog.ca and looks all fine. Can you please point out exactly which plugin name is visible.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.