Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP Admin redirected to http://wp-admin.fi/pizza/wp-admin/options-general.php?page=h

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    ilkersurmeli
    Active

After I change the settings from ‘Medium Privacy – More Compatibility’ scheme in HMWP settings to ‘Medium privacy – Quick’ option. It redirected me to another domain which there is no server. But it doesn’t redirects the shop keeper user. I can not change the settings back because I can not go to dashboard with the admin. I uninstall the plugin from ftp and install it back, but still same thing because it keeps the settings in database. Some how it trust to the shop keeper but not to admin. What can I do. Is there way to make admin trusted(I can go to dash board when I uninstall it) or can I reset the database?

• This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by ilkersurmeli.
    ilkersurmeli
    Active

I tested all the other users then admin. All the other users can go to dashboard but not Admin.

ilkersurmeli
    Active

I deleted the code in wp-config file now it works. BUt what happens if I choose Medium Piravicy QUICK again or High privicy? Ritght now my plugins css files can be seen from html output.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by ilkersurmeli.
    Suman M.

Alright! Let us know if any other issue.

ilkersurmeli
    Active

what happens if I choose Medium Piravicy QUICK again or High privicy? Ritght now my plugins css files can be seen from html output when I choose Medium Piravicy More Compability.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by ilkersurmeli.
    Suman M.

We recommend you to apply “medium privacy more compatibility” settings scheme. Are you having any issue while applying this scheme?

ilkersurmeli
    Active

I can not remove those links or replace with the replace tool. Nothing happens with the replace tool. What am I doing wrong?

ilkersurmeli
    Active

With medium privacy more compatibility there is no issue except for I can not use replace tool

ilkersurmeli
    Active

I just copy the link from the source file html out put “http://mypizza.fi/pizza/wp-content/plugins/woo-food-menu/css/wfm.css?ver=4.7.5” and write it to replace tool and remove and the second field empty. But not removes it.

Suman M.

Can you please let us know your website’s wp-admin login details (as private reply), so that we can look into the issue further.

ilkersurmeli
    Active

Maybe you don’t need look yet, because I noticed that it changes links in the front end html output as it should. I checked that time from admin panels page html out put file. It does not change dashboard html output. I think it is as normal. I wish it would change also dashboard html output for the vendor user. But it doesn’t seems to be possible as default, does it?

Suman M.

Hi, do you mean to hide/rename WP paths in WordPress backend too? If so then it’s not possible. Let me know if I’ve misunderstood your question.

ilkersurmeli
    Active

Yes, I mean to hide wp in backend too. At least some plugins which I want to hide.

Suman M.

It’s almost impossible to hide the fact that you are using wordpress once you login to backend. HMWP plugin is for hiding WP from the frontend only.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.