September 14, 2017 at 7:48 am #17731
Hello hmwp sopport team
Please i want to remove/replace avada and fusion elements in the source code, is there anyway i can do so, because I see there are some sites who can do that: http://studio-jt.co.kr/, http://happysaem.com. I am sorry if I am asking for help that is running too far off the scope of your support but please… help!!!
September 15, 2017 at 5:10 am #17753
- This topic was modified 3 months ago by hmwp.
Hi, you can use “replace in html” and “replace urls” options under Replace Tools tab to rename words/text in your site’s page source, but it’s not recommended to replace CSS class names. Please check this FAQ for more details – https://codecanyon.net/item/hide-my-wp-amazing-security-plugin-for-wordpress/4177158/faqs/20827
If you are trying to remove/rename anything specific, then please let us know.
September 16, 2017 at 4:35 am #17780
- This reply was modified 3 months ago by Suman Maharjan.
Hi Suman again,
1. I see the update of the plugin, but once I updated, it keeps appear that I need to update.
2. For URL replace/remove, i can do nothing above it, for example, how should i remove or replace belove URL:
There are still avada and fusion elements,
Thank you so much
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.September 16, 2017 at 6:46 am #17794
1) The update issue has been resolved now
2) To rename the above urls , you’ll need to add replacement like below in “replace urls”:
wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/assets/js/min/general/fusion-events.js ==> xyz.js
wp-content/themes/ThemeFolderName/assets/min/js/general/avada-general-footer.js ==> somename.jsSeptember 16, 2017 at 7:33 am #17797
2. i have tried, if its replacable of some url, the site will not properly function, the avada and fusion elements can not be removed or hidden in URL and some source code in html, any other user who encounter the same me? please is there any other ways?
VichetSeptember 16, 2017 at 3:39 pm #17804
Hi, the replacements like above should work. Please let us know your site’s wp-admin login details as private reply if you want us to look into it further.September 17, 2017 at 5:01 am #17807September 17, 2017 at 8:28 am #17813This reply has been marked as private.September 17, 2017 at 8:39 am #17814September 18, 2017 at 1:41 am #17821September 18, 2017 at 10:00 am #17839This reply has been marked as private.September 18, 2017 at 10:24 am #17846September 18, 2017 at 5:25 pm #17866
I added replacements for the following in “Replace URLs”, and it’s working fine. Please check.
wp-content/themes/ThemeFolderName/assets/min/js/general/avada-general-footer.jsSeptember 19, 2017 at 3:51 am #17881September 19, 2017 at 5:55 am #17902
1) Yes, you’ll need to replace one by one
2) No, you don’t have to re-do it after theme updates
3) With HMWP you can not auto-rename theme and plugin names deep down in the url/path. For these, the only way would be to replace them one at a time. Also check the FAQ regarding the replacements that I mentioned above.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.