Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP Ark Theme with Multisite

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Suman Maharjan 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    kywong85

Hi,

I had successful rename /theme to /template. However, I was not able to rename the theme name “ark”. I do follow the instruction at “/codecanyon-4177158-hide-my-wp-amazing-security-plugin-for-wordpress/documentation/index.html#wpmu_config” but it still not works after rename the theme.

Kindly advice. Thank you.

Suman Maharjan

Hi, can you please generate debug report from HMWP start tab and post it here as private reply.

kywong85
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Suman Maharjan

I tried accessing your website http://wonepage.com but it’s blank? Please check and let us know.

kywong85
    Suman Maharjan

Hi, please apply these steps:

– goto HMWP Start Tab, apply ‘Medium Privacy – More Compatibility’ scheme and save the settings
    – goto HMWP Permalinks & URLs tab, set “rename plugins” option to “all plugins” and save the settings

Note: Assuming that it’s WP single site and Apache server. Your site’s htaccess file should be writeable. The new backend login URL will be http://www.YourDomain.com/wp-login.php?hide_my_wp=1234 (you can change the secret code “hide_my_wp=1234” from general settings tab)

If it’s still the issue then please let us know your website’s wp-admin login details (as private reply), so that we can look into the issue further.

kywong85
    Suman Maharjan

We checked the debug report and all looks fine there. But we can see that the replacements for theme path in your site is not what it should be.
    Can you please let us know your website’s wp-admin login details (as private reply), so that we can look into it further.

kywong85
    Suman Maharjan

Hi, sorry that, I totally forgot that you are using WP Multisite. In WP Multisite theme name is not hidden for performance reasons.
    Please check this FAQ – https://codecanyon.net/item/hide-my-wp-amazing-security-plugin-for-wordpress/4177158/faqs/15020

kywong85

Hi, I know about this but it stated “you can simply rename theme folders using FTP.” After I change the theme name folder, the site doesn’t show anything. Kindly advise. Thank you.

Suman Maharjan

Hi, renaming theme folder name should have been done initially. Now if you want to rename the theme folder then first of all, we recommend you to take a backup of your site and database. Then after renaming the theme folder you might need to configure your theme from the WP backend so that new theme path is saved in database, etc.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.