Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP Avada theme fusion-builder warning

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    eliasthanos
    Active

Hi,
    I use Avada theme v5.1.6 and when I am enable HMWP plugin I am getting the following warning

PHP Warning: array_map(): Argument #2 should be an array in /home2/eliasthanos/public_html/UAT/mop/wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/fusion-builder.php on line 314

HMWP in configured with the predefined scheme “medium privacy – more compatibility”

I can you help me to stop this warning?
    Thanks
    Elias

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Suman M.

Hi, the error seems to be related to Avada. Did you try contacting Avada support?

eliasthanos
    Active

Yes I did. They told me to contact you because when I deactivate the HMWP the warning disappear.

Suman M.

Whether the above error is shown when HMWP is activated or any other plugin/theme, it is obvious that the error is generated by Avada – array_map() function as it is not programmed to handle when valid argument is not passed to it.
    However, can you please let us know your site’s wp-admin login details as private reply so that we can look into it. Also, in which page (URL) can we see the above mentioned error?

eliasthanos
    Active
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Suman M.

I checked in the backend and frontend but did not see the error message. Which page can we see the error message?

eliasthanos
    Active

Pls see the wordpress error log

Suman M.

I checked wordpress error log and could see the error message there. Now I tried saving HMWP settings and also saving the page, but the error is not being generated. Can you please let us know when exactly is the error message generated?

eliasthanos
    Active

When you see a page and push ctrl-F5 for refreshing you will see a new line in error log. All pages any time just push ctrl-F5.

Suman M.

I tried hitting Ctrl+F5 in both backend and frontend, but nothing is being added to the error log (current size: 3,072). Please check and let us know.

Suman M.

I tried few more times, and now I see that error has been generated! I’ll be looking further into it and get back to you.

Suman M.

I tried applying “Light privacy more compatibility” settings scheme, and the error seems to be gone. Please check and let us know.

eliasthanos
    Active

URL: http://mop.myoliveplant.gr/wp-admin not exist error 404

Suman M.

Sorry, the valid login URL is http://mop.myoliveplant.gr/wp-login.php?hide_my_wp=1234

You can change the secret code “hide_my_wp=1234” from general settings tab.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.