Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP Conflict with Contact Form 7: i mpossible to send an email

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Suman Maharjan 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Thibaut

Hi there.
    I just installed your great plugin but there is an issue with Contact Form 7 (or my config). I can’t send any mails from the contact page with a CF7 form. The icon turns and turns without ending.
    What can I do? Thanks for the help.

Suman Maharjan

Hi, please do these:

– in General settings tab, set “Email sender name” and “Email sender address” fields to valid name and email
    – in General settings tab, disable “Anti Spam” option
    – if still the issue, try disabling IDS option under IDS Firewall tab

Thibaut

Hi.

– update of the name et adress for contact@
    – no anti-spam option activated
    – no IDS option activated

Issue still there :/

Suman Maharjan

Hi, please let us know your site’s wp-admin login details as private reply so that we can look into the issue further.

Thibaut
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Suman Maharjan

Hi, I have set “API” option to “Enable REST API” in HMWP Permalinks & URLs tab and the contact form is working fine. Please check and let us know.

Thibaut

Hi.

Great news, thank you.

BTW, I need to try 2 other things:

• Is it possible to avoid comments in HTML code with any option of the Minify feature?
    • There is again “wp-” in some classes, how can I avoid this?

Thanks for the support.

Suman Maharjan

To replace comments/text in site’s source, you can use “replace in html” option. More info here – https://codecanyon.net/item/hide-my-wp-amazing-security-plugin-for-wordpress/4177158/faqs/20827

Thibaut

Great for the replacement, I saw this feature without thinking that it could modify some existing classes, thanks.

For the replacement, how can I replace a comment that will change in the future? I mean this f*cking crappy Yoast SEO <!– This site is optimized with the Yoast SEO plugin v5.2 – https://yoast.com/wordpress/plugins/seo/ –>

The version will be updated next time, any possibility to declare something conditional?

Suman Maharjan

You can replace it in two chunks, one replacement for text before version number and another replacement for text after version number.

Thibaut

And the version number? It appears in the frontend as a text (and at the top of the website as the comment made by the plugin is in the head). I try also with PHP but it is displayed as HTML.

It might be a good feature for the next version?

Suman Maharjan

You’ll need to add the following replacements:

This site is optimized with the Yoast SEO plugin ==> SomeName1

https://yoast.com/wordpress/plugins/seo/ ==> SomeName2

Then it’ll look like below in the page source:

SomeName1 v5.2 – SomeName2

(The presence of version number will not help detectors to detect the site as WP site)

Thibaut

I don’t agree with this, the hackers looks at the code and at the version number. The place where this “ads” is putted is obvious.

This must be a feature in the next update!

I noticed also a bug. The replacement affets the top bar so, if I changed wp- by class-, my links became /class-admin/XXX > 404

Suman Maharjan

Hi, if you really need to update version number then you can replace it using “replace in html”, but then you’ll need to update this replacement every time you update Slider revolution plugin. This is the only solution here.

As explained in FAQ (https://codecanyon.net/item/hide-my-wp-amazing-security-plugin-for-wordpress/4177158/faqs/20827), it’s not recommended to replace CSS class names, and even if you do, you’ll need to replace one item at a time (not generalised replacement like wp- by class-)

Thibaut

Yoast SEO, notre Slider revolution plugin. Yes, I understand and that’s why I talked about a possible new needed feature for the next update of HMWP.

One by one? OMG :/

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.