Home › Forums › WordPress Plugins › Hide My WP › Does not work
This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Suman Maharjan 2 months ago.
Followed instructions but does not work. Had to uninstall it. What should I do?
Hi, please follow these steps:
1) If it’s WP single site and Apache server
– make sure that your site’s .htaccess file is writable
– apply “Medium Privacy More Compatibility” settings scheme in HMWP start tab & save the settings
– video tutorial http://support.wpwave.com/videos/quick-setup-video-tutorial
2) If it’s WP Multisite and Apache server
– follow this video tutorial http://support.wpwave.com/videos/multisite-setup
3) If it’s WP single site and Nginx server
– follow this video tutorial http://support.wpwave.com/videos/setup-hmwp-on-nginx-webserver
Also, generate debug report from HMWP start tab and post it here as private reply.
It’s WP Multisite + Apache server. Did you follow the steps as mentioned in this tutorial? – http://support.wpwave.com/videos/multisite-setup
If it’s still the issue then please let us know your site’s wp-admin login details and FTP details as private reply so that we can look further into it.
Yes, I followed exactly the tutorial.
The problem is that there is kind of sensitive information over here. Please tell me what you need to see or do and I’ll do it here.
So no solution?
It’ll be little tedious to check without logging in, but we’ll try to get it resolved.
Please post/attach here as text file:
– .htaccess file before applying HMWP settings
– .htaccess file after applying “Medium Privacy More Compatibility” settings scheme and adding HMWP rules to it
The screenshot of the website homepage that is broken after applying HMWP settings.
Thank you, ok I’ll do it during night hours as this is a production site.
Yes I did.
Well please I need a refund.
Is anybody there?
Please apply for the refund via your Envato panel. Refund could take few days. Thanks!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.