Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP Error HWP3.0

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    rodch

Hello,
    I upgraded from version 2.11 to 3.0 and it broke the CSS and JS. I was watching which was the difference between 2.11 and 3.0 and I realized that in source code version 3.0 put a double backslash, i.e “href=’//template/twentytwelve/main.css'”, “src=’//template/twentytwelve/js/navigation.js'” and version 2.11 only one backslash.

So when I click in those links they show me an error message. I followed all your tips about comments all RewriteCond [Something] and RewriteRule .* index.php [L] but nothing happens. I attached you my htaccess file for your review.

Please, Could you tell me How Can I solve this problem?. In advance thank you very much for your support.

e

I’m getting double slashes as well.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by e.
    rodch

Is there someone who can help with this?. Thank you.

e

I tried cleaning up the double slashes, but kept running into edge cases (protocol agnostic url’s for example), so unfortunately I don’t have anything I’ve generated yet that will fix it outright.

It looks like our beloved dev has largely abandoned support. No responses for weeks.

e

It looks like HMWP is back on CodeCanyon. Does that mean there will be support again? This double slash issue really does need to be addressed.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.