Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP Error: page not found

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Suman Maharjan 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Sohan82

I choose only recommended option and change only hide_my_wp ( option ) and key.
    But even when I did not want to log in again, neither the new URL for the login page design was also looking bad. Please explain to me how to fix.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Suman Maharjan

Hi, please generate debug report from HMWP start tab and post it here as private reply.

Sohan82
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Sohan82
    Suman Maharjan

Hi, I’ve applied these settings and it seems to be working fine. Please check and let us know.

– in HMWP start tab, set ‘Medium Privacy – More Compatibility’ scheme and save the settings
    – in HMWP permalinks & urls tab, set “rename plugins” option to “all plugins” and save the settings

Note: The backend login URL is http://www.YourDomain.com/wp-login.php?hide_my_wp=1234 (you can change secret code “hide_my_wp=1234” from general settings tab)

Sohan82
    Suman Maharjan

It seems like you have deleted HMWP plugin. It’s much time consuming uploading the plugin each time and applygin the settings.
    Please try applying the above settings and then you can set “Minify style” optio to “disable minify” in Permalinks & urls tab.
    Also, check if the website is breaking in logged out state or in both the cases.
    And you can simply disable the plugin, no need to delete it. Let us know!

Sohan82
    Sohan82
    Sohan82
    Suman Maharjan

I further checked your website and disabling IDS option in IDS Firewall tab solved the issue. Please check and let us know.

P.S. Please do not create multiple tickets for a single issue, it will create confusion. Thanks!

Sohan82
    Suman Maharjan
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.