Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP Gravity Forms doesn't work after activating HMW – Page Not Found (Error 404)

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    PerryG

Once I activated the HMW plugin my Gravity Forms stopped working. If I deactivate HMW the forms work. HMW and Gravity Forms are up to date.

You can see the problem here. When you submit the form it displays a Page Not Found (Error 404)

Thanks in advance for your help. – Perry

• This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by PerryG.
    PerryG

Never mind. Somehow the Purchase Code was removed from the settings. Once I put that in it appears to be working now.

But now my emails are coning from [email protected] in Gravity Forms. When I turn off HMW they use the email address I have assigned in the form. I found where that was coming from in the settings and I changed it but what if I don’t want to have HMW manage the sending email address? Answer – just leave the “Email sender address” field empty on the General Settings tab.

Suman M.

Hi, as of now you’ll need to enter the email address in HMWP settings. We might add an option to make this optional in the upcoming versions. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.