Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP Help install

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Rison

Hello.

I use “esay engine” to setup website. I watch the clip. But to “1:14s” I do not understand what you do?. Currently, I installed and lost website image. Look forward to your help with installation.

Best regards.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rison

Hello.
    I use esay engine to install wordpress website. Currently, my website lost photos, and css has the problem as shown in the picture.

I installed the plugin. I follow the instructions in the video. I work up to 1:14s. I do not understand where you change that. You copy and paste. But I do not have the functionality like in the video.

How do I install your plugin and my website works well? I have found articles in the forum but most of them are private mark so I can not understand.

I am looking forward to your help soon.

Best regards.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Suman M.

Hi, please follow these steps:

– in HMWP start tab, set ‘Medium Privacy – More Compatibility’ scheme and save the settings
    – in HMWP permalinks & urls tab, set “rename plugins” option to “all plugins” and save the settings

Note: Assuming that it’s WP single site and Apache server. Your site’s htaccess file should be writable. After applying above settings the backend login URL will be http://www.YourDomain.com/wp-login.php?hide_my_wp=1234 (you can change secret code “hide_my_wp=1234” from general settings tab)

If it’s still the issue then please let us know your website’s wp-admin login details (as private reply), so that we can look into it further.

Rison
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rison
    Suman M.

Hi, you are using Nginx server. Please, follow these steps for Nginx configuration:

– goto HMWP >> ‘Start’ Tab >> ‘Medium Pripacy – More Compatibility’
    scheme >> click ‘Save Settings’

– In Start tab, click on “Nginx Configuration” button.

– Now add those lines (rewrite rules) to your Nginx configuration file (within “server” block). It’s usually located in /etc/nginx/nginx.conf or /etc/nginx/conf/nginx.conf or /etc/nginx/sites-available/domainname.com

– restart nginx server

Rison
    Rison
    Suman M.

Can you please post/attach your site’s nginx config file (as a text file) here so that we can have a look into it.

Rison
    Suman M.

Yes. But you’ll need to attach nginx.conf file as a text file as you cannot attach .conf file for security reasons.

Rison
    Rison
    Suman M.
    Rison
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.