Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP How to complete hidden the fact that i use wordpress?

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    TheDream18
    Active

Hi. I hide everything except: wp-admin . But detect wordpress web, they still found that my web is write on wordpress. How do i complete hidden ? http://www.mediafire.com/view/tetevi7qq6m1199/Still_know_my_wordpress_web.PNG

Suman M.

Hi, please generate debug report from HMWP start tab and post it here as private reply.

TheDream18
    Active
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Suman M.

1) It’s just a Notice, so you can ignore it.

2) Please try disabling the options “Directory List” and “Hide PHP Files” in General Settings tab.

3) We have not tested HMWP with “view admin as” plugin yet. Please try setting “Trusted User Roles” for the users in General Settings tab.

If still the issue then please let us know your site’s wp-admin login details as private reply so that we can look into it further.

TheDream18
    Active

2) If i disabled, how do i protect my website in such case? This is one of important protection.
    So what is wrong with another plugin, did you open the file to check ?

3) This is not related to user roles. Because i was admin to make “view admin as” after that any roles will only view in frontend. I want to see how frontend look like for each roles with “view admin as”
    But the problem during load action “view admin as” i got logout always without success or even no 404 error happen also

Suman M.

2) it’s trying to directly access PHP file /wp-usertrack/userTrack/tracker/addData.php, and since you have blocked direct access to PHP (Hide PHP files) in HMWP, it’s causing the issue.

3) please let us know your site’s wp-admin login details as private reply so that we can look into this issue. Also let us know the steps to regenerate the issue.

TheDream18
    Active
    This reply has been marked as private.
    TheDream18
    Active

Hi. Leave this topic as fixed.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.