Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP How to exclude my IP from scan and block

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Pierre srl

Hi, I will like to understand how to exclude my IP from scan and block.

Suman M.

Hi, currently, you can only block IPs or countries but cannot whitelist IP or country. Can you please let us know why you want to exclude your IP?

Pierre srl

Because I was attached and sometime I found administrator user not created by me. Now I set to control “me” but I will like tu exclude my IP to bypass check and not block actiones by my IP. In this case I can block other “admin” like me, but without my IP.

Suman M.

Do you mean that your IP is listed in “Dashboard >> Intrusions” section? But the request being logged there doesn’t mean that it’s blocked. It’ll be blocked only if Total Impact is 20 (mentioned in IDS Firewall tab). You can do these:

– goto Dashboard >> Intrusions, hover over the request(s) that are related to the blocked requests and click on ‘Exclude’ link.
    – increase the ‘block threshold’ value (IDS Firewall tab) to 30

Pierre srl

Yes, I know this and I did it. The problem is that it forces me to repeat the same actions several times, because at first it stops them, then I go and unlock them and then I have to go back to do the operation to complete it.
    Therefore, if I could exclude my IP, I would completely solve the problem.

Suman M.

Hi, we understand your concern, but unfortunately there’s no option to whitelist IPs in the plugin. We might think of having this option in the upcoming versions.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.