Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP how to hide from gtmetrix showing wordpress

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    opteach

Hello, when we run a speedtest on gtmetrix, it says “Looks like you are running WordPress”, so how to gtmetrix stop showing this?

Suman M.

Hi, please let us know your website url. Thanks!

opteach
    Suman M.

Can you please remove/replace the comments added by other plugins in the site’s page source. Add the following replacements in “replace in html” option under HMWP replace tools tab:

Powered by Visual Composer – drag and drop page builder for WordPress. ==> PVC

Powered by Slider Revolution ==> PSR

responsive, Mobile-Friendly Slider Plugin for WordPress with comfortable drag and drop interface. ==> slider plugin

MailChimp for WordPress ==> mailchimp

https://wordpress.org/plugins/mailchimp-for-wp/ ==> mailchimp

Note: Please copy these text from your site’s page source rather than copying it from here

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Suman M..
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Suman M..
    opteach

so that means i have to check all my plugins and rename comments rights? because i use this still same…

Suman M.

Yes, please check your site’s page source and see if any plugins have added comment/text there. If so, add the replacement in HMWP “replace in html” for replacing/removing those comment.

opteach

Hi Suman How are you? I have another question if i use W3 Total Plugin do i need any special configuration for it because i am planing to use cdn so i am thinking w3 also i use for cdn purpose so plz tell me if there is any setting with HWWP..Thank You.

Suman M.

Hi, HMWP is compatible with W3 Total Cache. But if you use CDN then you’ll need to enter CDN URL in HMWP settings “CDN URL” option not in W3 total cache.

opteach

Hi Suman I get Message in W3 total cach in minify section can you tell me what is this msg mean?
    In order to enable minify beside Hide My WP you need a small change in W3 Total Cache. If you already did it ignore this message. Read more

Suman M.

If you enable Minify feature in W3 total cache then you’ll to need this change in W3 total cache file manually – http://codecanyon.net/item/hide-my-wp-no-one-can-know-you-use-wordpress/4177158/faqs/17774

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.