Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP IIS Configuration Problem

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    MHP28
    Active

When I click to configure IIS, it takes me to this URL: wp-admin/options-general.php?page=hide_my_wp&die_message=iis but says this on the page: The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred.

Suman M.

Hi, can you please let us know your website’s wp-admin login details (as private reply), so that we can look into the issue.

MHP28
    Active
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Suman M.

As you have mentioned that when you click to configure IIS, there’s internal server error issue. Can you please check your server error log for the detailed error message regarding this? And are you getting this error in only this page or any other pages too?

MHP28
    Active
    MHP28
    Active
    Suman M.
    MHP28
    Active
    Suman M.

Configure IIS page should list the rules that you should add to your site’s Web.config file. Can you please try updating PHP version to 5.6+ and increase the PHP memory limit? You might need to ask Hosting provider regarding these. If it’s still the issue then please apply for the refund from your Envato panel. Thanks!

MHP28
    Active
    MHP28
    Active
    MHP28
    Active
    Suman M.

Hi, if it’s a Linux server it’s better. If it’s Apache server then you need not update anything manually, but if it’s Nginx server then you’ll need to update Nginx config file.

MHP28
    Active
    Suman M.

Hi, you have to use the entire URL part after the domain name. For above URL, you’ll need to add replacement in “Replace URLs” option as below:

wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/assets/js/frontend/woocommerce.min.js ==> SomeName.js

More info regarding the replacement here – https://codecanyon.net/item/hide-my-wp-amazing-security-plugin-for-wordpress/4177158/faqs/20827

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.