Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP Intrusion alerts not working as expected

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    iMACHINE

Hi,
    I’ve received several emails from the HMWP plugin on my multisite recently. After logging into the WP admin I see a number next to the “Intrusions” link in the sidebar. However, when I click on it the IDS log just says “How good is that, no intrusions.” I’ve been using the IP address listed in the alert emails to block the IP addresses but would like to get this functionality working in the WP admin again. The behavior started after the most recent update. Before that, when clicking on the Intrusions link, it would display a list of attacks, IP addresses, links to a whois record and description of the type of attack. I could select from the menu to block the IP address from the site and then delete the messages. Now, after this latest update. The page doesn’t work at all.

Suman M.

Hi, we checked it in our test sites and there’s no such issue. Can you please let us know your site’s wp-admin login details as private reply so that we can look further into the issue?

iMACHINE
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Suman M.
    iMACHINE
    Suman M.

In the latest update (5.5.7) we have not updated anything related to IDS. Do let us know next time when you get such alerts.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.