Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP Intrusions

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    lusojornal

Can you please explain what this intrusions are?
    Should I delete all the instrusions or not? What should be the actions in this cases?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    lusojornal

Could you please answer? Thanks

Suman M.

Hi, deleting the intrusions manually is not required.

HMWP IDS detects malicious requests coming to your site and notify you about it. But all these requests might not be harmful and you need not worry as HMWP IDS will take care of this and will block the malicious requests if Impact level is more than 20 (default value specified in HMWP IDS). You can stop receiving emails regarding this by setting “Notification Threshold” option to 0 in IDS Firewall tab.

Note: If in case, valid request is also listed as intrusion then hover over that request name and click on Exclude link to add it to exception list.

lusojornal

Thanks Suman Maharjan for the answer, but still I would like to know what is this:

/_auto.js?_req=LzIwMTcvMTAvMDUvZGVzY29iZXJ0by11bi1jb3VwbGUtZnJhbmNvLXBvcnR1Z2Fpcy1wcm9kdWl0LWR1LXNhZnJhbi1hdS1wb3J0dWdhbC8%3D

I have Login With Ajax plugin, is it about that?

I can delete all intrusions like this, just for not appearing in admin board?

Thanks again!

Suman M.

As I explained above, you should not worry about it and need not delete them manually. These are the list of requests detected/blocked by HMWP that it found to be malicious. But be noted that all the listed items are not blocked, only the requests that have impact value more than “block threshold” value will be blocked.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.