Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP isitwp detects it is a WordPress website

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Suman Maharjan 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    centrino

Hello

the website https://www.isitwp.com/ detects my website is a WordPress website.

Am I doing something wrong?

You can find the debug report as attachment.

Thanks a lot!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Suman Maharjan

Hi, please do these:

– set “rename plugins” option to “all plugins” in permalinks & urls tab
    – add following replacement in “replace in html” option (replace tools tab):

REVOLUTION SLIDER ==> SomeName

– there’s comment added by Borlabs Cache at the bottom (in site’s page source). Please disable it if there’s option in Borlabs Cache., or else try replacing it using HMWP’s “replace in html”

Let us know.

centrino

Hello

I did everything you asked and I think the most works.

The only thing that did not work, is the replacement of the Revolution slider.

Can you help me out with that problem?

Thanks a lot!

Suman Maharjan

Please let us know your site’s wp-admin login details as private reply so that we can look into it.

centrino
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Suman Maharjan

Hi, you are using Jupiter theme. Unfortunately, HMWP plugin is not compatible with Jupiter theme. Please request for refund from your Envato Panel or else you can use this license in your another website.

centrino

Hello

what exactly is not compatible with Jupiter Theme? Only the removal of revolution slider? Or your plugin in general?

Will it ever be compatible? Jupiter is one of the most downloaded templates on Themeforest. What is wrong with it?

Thanks!

Suman Maharjan

Basically Jupiter theme won’t allow to rewrite any of the default WP paths as it does not free up the output buffer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.