Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP Leverage browser caching problem

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    alexlespetitslyonnais

Hi,

On my website I use wp-rocket and now HMWP. Since the configuration of HMWP, when I test my website speed, I have a problem about the leverage browser caching that I didn’t have before.

“The following cacheable resources have a short freshness lifetime. Specify an expiration at least one week in the future for the following resources”.

However I can’t find where to change the expiration time of resources mentionned.

Could you help me to solve this problem please.

Many thanks

Suman M.

Hi, can you please generate debug report from HMWP start tab and post it here as private reply.

If you are using Apache server then the expiration time of resources should be included in .htaccess file. Something like this – https://www.siteground.com/kb/leverage-browser-caching/

alexlespetitslyonnais
    This reply has been marked as private.
    alexlespetitslyonnais

Well after reading the debug report, i found out the line “Server Software: Apache”.
    Could you be more precise about the code I should add to my .htaccess file.

Many thanks,

Alex

Suman M.

Are you using any plugin that adds browser caching functionality to your site. In that case it should have been automatically added to .htaccess file. Can you please post your site’s htaccess content (as text file) here as an attachment so that we can look into it?

alexlespetitslyonnais
    Suman M.

The expiry time for the assets has been defined correctly in htaccess file. So it seems like there’s some conflict between HMWP and WP rocket in your website. Can you please let us know your site’s wp-admin login details as private reply so that we can look into the issue further.

alexlespetitslyonnais
    Suman M.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.