Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP License is showing up on the backend

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    fbsena

Hello today I bought a license of the hide my wp plugin.
    I did the installation and all nginx setup everything seems to work very well!

But I realized that the license of the plugin keeps appearing after I add in the indicated field.

Is it normal that it should not be hidden after you save the settings?

Another thing I selected the option (medium privacy more compatibility), this option somehow damages the site’s SEO or speed.

Thank you!

Suman M.

Hi, yes the license will not be hidden (or marked *) even after saving the settings.

Regarding the SEO, please check this FAQ – https://codecanyon.net/item/hide-my-wp-amazing-security-plugin-for-wordpress/4177158/faqs/16131

And regarding site speed, what is the speed when HMWP is deactivated and when activated?

Also, generate debug report from HMWP start tab and post it here as private reply.

fbsena
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Suman M.

Hi, regarding CF7 plugin not sending emails, please try disabling “Anti spam” option in HMWP General settings tab. Also set “Email sender name” and “Email sender address” fields to your valid name and email.

Applying “medium privacy” settings scheme from HMWP start tab should be fine. It will not change the paths for post, category, tag, author and feed. You can set with paths to rename and which not in HMWP “Permalinks & URLs” tab.

fbsena
    Suman M.

Even if you turn off SMTP plugin, the emails should be sent using PHP Mail function (wordpress default).

fbsena
    Suman M.

Right, so in that case it’s better to use SMTP emails.

fbsena
    Suman M.

Thank you for the suggestions. But currently we are not adding any new features but rather focusing on bug fixing and other minor updates. We hope in the near future we’ll be adding few new features.

fbsena
    Suman M.

You can use another security plugin like Wordfence, ithemes security, all in one wp security, etc. along with HMWP. We recommend you to use Wordfence.
    But make sure that you do not enable common feature in 2 plugins (like wp-admin path name)

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by Suman M..
    fbsena
    Suman M.

Yes, wordfence works with Nginx server.

fbsena
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.