Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP Mousing emails driving me crazy

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Suman Maharjan 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Hyperknight
    Pro

The problem is I’m getting a hundred mousing emails a day and all are from Cloudflare associated IPs because my site is hosted via Cloudflare’s service. There is no option I can see to whitelist IPs and when I click on Logs->View Current Logs it always says I don’t have permission to access the page.

So then to disable it entirely I set the notification threshold to 0 and disabled IDS entirely. Still, I carried on getting the mousing emails in my inbox until now. This morning I woke up with 11 new notifications. I just got two new ones while typing this even with everything disabled.

I would prefer to keep the option on if I can block Cloudflare from being recognised, otherwise can you help me disable entirely?

Many thanks!

Suman Maharjan

Hi, please disable/uncheck “Spy Notify” option in HMWP General Settings tab.

Hyperknight
    Pro

Ok done!

Will disabling this option disable emails entirely or just stop the Cloudflare IP being recognised. Because I would like to keep the feature active (it’s useful) I just need genuine notifications rather than Cloudflare stuff.

Thank you!

Suman Maharjan

It will disable emails entirely. Currently there’s no option to disable emails only for specific IPs.

Hyperknight
    Pro

Damn, what a shame. 🙁

If only I could find a way to stop Cloudflare from triggering it, I’d definitely keep it active. If you could find a way to whitelist IPs in a future update that would be fantastic.

Thanks again!

Suman Maharjan

Hi, we have noted it down in our update list. Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.