Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP My website crashes on activating and setting up the plugin! Help needed

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Asata

Good day to you, my website crashes on activating and setting up the plugin. My homepage says “page not found, so does all other pages, please help me out.

Asata

I also get malicious pop ups, I don’t know why. Can this plugin protect me from wp-vcd spam

Suman M.

Hi, I applied “medium privacy more compatibility” settings scheme from HMWP start tab and it seems to be working fine. Please check.

And what malicious popup you are getting? Can you please send us a screenshot?
    HMWP won’t protect from wp-vcd is a malware. Please take the precautions as metioned here – https://www.howtoremoveit.info/remove-wp-vcd-malware/

Asata

It crashed my site again after reactivation.
    I’ve uninstalled the plugin. Please can I request for a refund? It seems it’s not compatible with my site. Please.

Asata

I’ve fixed the malicious pop ups, it was a problem from my computer!

Suman M.

Hi, when I activated HMWP and applied settings, it was working fine, no issue at all.

Please follow these steps:

– activate HMWP plugin
    – in HMWP start tab apply “medium privacy more compatibilityā€¯ settings scheme and click on “save settings” button
    – clear the cache if you have enabled any caching plugin (I see that you have WP super cache enabled)

We’ll be happy to make refund if the plugin doesn’t work in your site. Thanks!

Asata

Hello sir, I did exactly as recommended, I’ve also cleared my cache. But it still breaks my site on saving the settings.

Please, I’m sorry, but I’m forced to ask for a refund. Thanks.

Suman M.

Alright, please apply for the refund from your Envato Panel. Thanks!

Asata

I’ve submitted an application for a refund. I’m waiting for a reply.

Suman M.

Hi, the refund process could take few days. Thanks for your understanding!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.