Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP Need help for big store

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Suman Maharjan 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    alhrms

Hi and thank you for this Great plugin

im really need help wih the plugin i have try to do that But I did not succeed.

I am working on the big shop in Arabic and He specializes in buying and selling

As you know you must add products and upload files to the site and login etc.

I want to change everything and I do not want anyone to know that I’m using WordPress.
    When you try to change the template names, control panel, etc.Some features on the site no longer work
    Plus when I was testing the site on http://whatwpthemeisthat.com/ i I have seen all the plugin and in Source Code some plugins.

I want you to help change everything with new links to the control panel with all the features of the vendors

( I do not mind if there are extra costs I will pay to u on paypal )

If you want to login you must change the language

Suman Maharjan

Hi, I applied the setting in HMWP and after a while it’s all gone! Are you also working on the site?
    Also, can you add Autoptimize plugin so as to minify css and js of the plugins being used.

alhrms

HI NO IM NOT WORKING ON THE SITE ! AND yes i thing i can add the plugin

alhrms

so what we will do now ?

Suman Maharjan

Hi, I’ve applied the required settings in HMWP. Also added Merge Minify plugin, but whatwpthemeisthat.com is still detecting wordpress plugins.
    We’re looking further into it. Meanwhile, can you please check your site and see if anything is broken?

alhrms

HI and thank you for your help but the there are some problems All sign-in\sing up buttons are not working

Some features stop in the merchant dashboard
    Some of its design pages have changed

alhrms

i have stop the plugin to when u come back

Suman Maharjan

Hi, I tried to configure HMWP in your site but it seems to break some functionality of the site (conflicts with some theme features like signin/signup, the boy slider at bottom, and some other layout issue). I’ve assigned this ticket to Dev. Team so that they can look further into the issue. If the issue can’t be resolved you’ll be eligible for the refund.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.