Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP NEED HELP HIDING A PLUGIN'S INFORMATION FOR USERS

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    webrandlife

NEED HELP HIDING A PLUGIN’S INFORMATION FOR USERS IN MY WP SEARCHING THROUGH INSPECT FOR THE CODE INFORMATION TO SEE WHICH PLUGIN I USE. PLEASE HELP MY JOB IS ON THE LINE, I’LL GIVE YOU A 5 STAR RATING IMMEDIATELY!

Suman M.

Hi, I’ve applied these settings:

– in HMWP Start Tab, selected ‘Medium Privacy More Compatibility’ settings scheme and saved the settings
    – in HMWP Permalinks & URLs tab, set “rename plugins” option to “all plugins” and saved the settings

Note: The new backend login URL will be http://www.YourDomain.com/wp-login.php?hide_my_wp=1234 (you can change the secret code “hide_my_wp=1234” from general settings tab)

webrandlife

Hi, but now my plugin doesn’t work, go to media and click create graphics

Suman M.

I disabled “Directory list” option in HMWP General settings tab, and it’s working fine now. Please check and let us know.

webrandlife

I can still see the plugin info when I right click and go to inspect, its called designlikepro I want to remove that from being seen, is this possible?

Suman M.

You’ll need to check the site’s source in logged out state.
    I don’t see any occurrence of “designlikepro” here – view-source:http://gfx.webrandlife.com/

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by Suman M..
    webrandlife

maybe Im mistaken to how your plugin works, I am creating a user interface and when users log in I want to block their ability after logging in to right click and see the plugin folder name, is this possible? Basically I want to hide backend source code for plugin info to the reg user

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by webrandlife.
    Suman M.

Hi, with HMWP you can not hide the default WP paths from wp-admin backend. Does user get redirected to wp-admin after he’s logged in? Can you please let us know the login details for one of the users so that we can check?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.