Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP Need Help Image Not Loading And Few CSS &JS

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Suman Maharjan 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    hostedcloudy

Hello,
    HideMyWP team i am facing issue for my Nginx server after following your guide my site giving issue images not loading css and js giving error specially external!

Please look into the matter…

thanks

hostedcloudy
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Suman Maharjan

Hi, it seems like HMWP is currently disabled in your website. Please try applying “medium privacy more compatibility” settings from HMWP start tab, and then empty out “new wp-content path name” in Permalinks and URL tabs. After this you’ll need to add HMWP rules in nginx config file (within ‘server’ block) and restart nginx server. Let us know!

hostedcloudy

well this works but now wp-content is visible so how to fix that!
    thanks

Suman Maharjan

Hi, can you please try adding the following replacement in “replace in html” option under Replace tools tab:

/wp-content/uploads ==> /file

If it’s still the issue then please let us know your website’s wp-admin login details (as private reply), so that we can look into it further.

hostedcloudy

I did tried that but now issue what i am facing after every nginx restart or sometimes with no clue published post automatically getting in draft and CDN is not working properly.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  hostedcloudy.
    Suman Maharjan

The published post should not change to draft mode automatically. Did you try disabling HMWP and checking it?
    And regarding CDN issue, can you please let us know what exactly is the issue, the CDN URLs giving 404 error or something else issue. Also let us know few URLs that do not work.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.