I could no more login to your server! Please do this – set “rename plugins” option to ‘all plugins’ in HMWP permalinks & urls tab; update HMWP rules in nginx config file; restart nginx server. Then check the site with wpthemedetector.com and let us know.
HMWP is compatible with All In One WP Security plugin. Just make sure that you don’t enable identical features in both the plugins as it might conflict.
Thank you very much.
The first time you set it up, it worked, but I disabled it to see if the FTP problem was in the plugin, and then re-enabled, I activated the plugin again, but it stopped working. 🙁
I could not wait. I have clients charging me.
Yes, it is working now, because I installed HMWP on a new server.
So I tried again and did the following:
– I installed a new server.
– The only things I have NOT installed are utilities: FastCGI cleanup script, OPcache, Webgrind, Anemometer.
Then I ask:
1) Is HMWP compatible with the “OPcache” utility in EasyEngine?
2) Is the HMWP compatible FastCGI cache with Nginx?
3) Is HMWP compatible with CloudFlare?
4) Is HMWP compatible with Redis Cache?
*** I use the server with Debian 8.10 x64 Operating System. Installation with EasyEngine and NGINX and FastCGI cache.
What would have been the problem?
Now I’m afraid of installing new utilities and not running HMWP.