Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP Nginx web server

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I would like to install your plugin but I can not arrive to find : Nginx vhosts config file ??

and I have to insert this code below :

{“replace_javascript_path”:”3″,”disable_directory_listing”:”on”,”exclude_plugins_access”:””,”exclude_theme_access”:””,”replace_wpnonce”:””,”replace_mode”:”safe”,”custom_404″:”0″,”custom_404_page”:””,”login_query”:”hide_my_wp”,”admin_key”:”1234″,”remove_feed_meta”:”on”,”hide_admin_bar”:””,”remove_other_meta”:”on”,”clean_post_class”:””,”remove_menu_class”:””,”remove_default_description”:”on”,”remove_ver_scripts”:”on”,”direct_access_except”:”index.php, wp-comments-post.php, wp-includes/js/tinymce/wp-tinymce.php, xmlrpc.php, wp-cron.php”,”disable_canonical_redirect”:””,”email_from_name”:”Korbakstage”,”email_from_address”:”[email protected]”,”replace_in_html”:””,”new_theme_path”:”/skin”,”new_style_name”:”main.css”,”new_include_path”:”/other”,”new_plugin_path”:”/ext”,”new_upload_path”:”/file”,”replace_comments_post”:””,”replace_admin_ajax”:”ajax”,”new_content_path”:”inc”,”author_enable”:”1″,”author_base”:”profile”,”author_query”:”profile”,”feed_enable”:”1″,”feed_base”:”rss”,”feed_query”:”rss”,”post_enable”:”1″,”post_base”:”/%year%/%monthnum%/%day%/%postname%/”,”post_query”:”entry_id”,”page_enable”:”1″,”page_base”:””,”page_query”:”page_id”,”paginate_enable”:”1″,”paginate_base”:””,”paginate_query”:””,”category_enable”:”1″,”category_base”:””,”category_query”:””,”tag_enable”:”1″,”tag_base”:””,”tag_query”:””,”search_enable”:”1″,”search_base”:””,”search_query”:””,”nice_search_redirect”:”on”,”import_options”:””,”export_options”:””,”debug_report”:””,”minify_new_style”:”safe”,”clean_new_style”:””,”rename_plugins”:””,”separator2″:””,”author_without_base”:””,”disable_archive”:””,”disable_other_wp”:””,”trusted_user_roles”:””,”hide_wp_login”:”on”,”hide_wp_admin”:”on”,”spy_notifier”:””,”separator”:””,”remove_body_class”:””,”remove_html_comments”:””,”antispam”:”on”,”avoid_direct_access”:””,”hide_other_wp_files”:”on”,”enable_ids”:”on”,”ids_level”:”0″,”ids_admin_include”:””,”ids_cookie”:””,”log_ids_min”:”5″,”block_ids_min”:”20″,”full_hide”:””,”cdn_path”:””,”li”:”64409474-4d54-4f83-b462-c00c6cde53bb”,”customized_htaccess”:””,”email_ids_min”:”30″,”ids_html_fields”:””,”replace_in_ajax”:””,”blocked_ip_message”:”You are blocked. Please contact site administrator if you think there is a problem.”,”blocked_countries”:””,”blocked_ips”:””,”help_trust_network”:”on”,”trust_network”:”on”,”api_base”:”rest”,”api_query”:”rest”,”new_login_path”:””,”exception_fields”:”REQUEST.comment[new_line]POST.comment[new_line]REQUEST.permalink_structure[new_line]POST.permalink_structure[new_line]REQUEST.selection[new_line]POST.selection[new_line]REQUEST.content[new_line]POST.content[new_line]REQUEST.__utmz[new_line]COOKIE.__utmz[new_line]REQUEST.s_pers[new_line]COOKIE.s_pers[new_line]REQUEST.user_pass[new_line]POST.user_pass[new_line]REQUEST.pass1[new_line]POST.pass1[new_line]REQUEST.pass2[new_line]POST.pass2[new_line]REQUEST.password[new_line]POST.password[new_line]POST.hide_my_wp.%[new_line]REQUEST.hide_my_wp.%[new_line]POST.%import%[new_line]REQUEST.%import%[new_line]REQUEST.newcontent[new_line]POST.newcontent[new_line]REQUEST.remember_%”}

Thanks a lot for your help,

Best

Suman M.

Hi, are you sure you are using Nginx server? Please generate debug report from HMWP start tab and post it here as private reply.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.