Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP PHP Warning & PHP Fatal error

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I found something like this in my server error log. What is going on? How to fix it?

[13-Aug-2017 08:09:57 UTC] PHP Warning:  simplexml_load_file(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/home/.../public_html/wp-content/plugins/hide_my_wp/lib/mute-screamer/libraries/IDS/default_filter.xml" in /home/.../public_html/wp-content/plugins/hide_my_wp/lib/mute-screamer/libraries/IDS/Filter/Storage.php on line 208
    [13-Aug-2017 08:09:57 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'XML data could not be loaded. Make sure you specified the correct path.' in /home/.../public_html/wp-content/plugins/hide_my_wp/lib/mute-screamer/libraries/IDS/Filter/Storage.php:220
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/.../public_html/wp-content/plugins/hide_my_wp/lib/mute-screamer/libraries/IDS/Filter/Storage.php(111): IDS_Filter_Storage->getFilterFromXML()
    #1 /home/.../public_html/wp-content/plugins/hide_my_wp/lib/mute-screamer/libraries/IDS/Monitor.php(189): IDS_Filter_Storage->__construct(Object(IDS_Init))
    #2 /home/.../public_html/wp-content/plugins/hide_my_wp/lib/mute-screamer/mute-screamer.php(402): IDS_Monitor->__construct(Array, Object(IDS_Init))
    #3 /home/.../public_html/wp-content/plugins/hide_my_wp/lib/mute-screamer/mute-screamer.php(225): HMWP_MS_IDS->run()
    #4 /home/.../public_html/wp-conten in /home/.../public_html/wp-content/plugins/hide_my_wp/lib/mute-screamer/libraries/IDS/Filter/Storage.php on line 220
    Suman M.

Hi, I’ve assigned this ticket to Sr. Support. We’ll be fixing it in the upcoming versions of the plugin. Thanks!

Hassan

Sorry for delay,

This is mainly because of your PHP version. Upgrade PHP and the error will be gone.

PS:
    Actually, not exactly the PHP itself but the library that it uses.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.