Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP Plugin preventing CDN Rewrite from working

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    skytech@101

i can not use CDN Rewrite because of your application. please how can this be resolved, so that i can use CDN on my website.

is there some backend process which prevents URLs of being rewritten?

i will want this issue resolved as soon as possible. thank you

Suman M.

Hi, can you please explain the issue in detail how exactly the CDN rewrite is not working?
    If you are using CDN then you’ll need to enter your CDN address/url in “CDN Path” field in HMWP General Settings tab.

skytech@101
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Suman M.

I applied “medium privacy more compatibility” settings scheme from HMWP Start tab, and added the given CDN URL in “CDN Path” field in General settings tab. Your website seems to be working fine. Can you please check and let us know?

jkfriends

I’m having the same issue. HWP is removing the CDN URLs put by W3Total cache plugin. Could you explain what do I have to put in the CDN path? I have several sub-domains cdn1, cdn2, etc.

Thanks.

Suman M.

I have now deactivated HMWP plugin, but I don’t see any difference is the site’s page source. Can you please show me the difference when HMWP is activated and deactivated?

skytech@101

i hope the above message is not for me.. because MAXCDN has confirmed that the CDN Rewrite is working perfectly now.. please the site is in production, do not deactivate plugin. thank you

Suman M.

Hi, as you said above that HWP is removing the CDN URLs put by W3Total cache plugin, I deactivated HMWP to see the difference but I did not see any.

skytech@101
    Suman M.

Can you please let us know by how many seconds the site becomes slower when you add CDN path in HMWP settings? And if you enable CDN without HMWP (HMWP deactivated), what’s the site speed?

skytech@101

you are the developer of this plugin please test it with CDN and without CDN and let me know if it is worling perfectly or not.. if it is not, i will discontinue use of CDN system because your plugin is more important to me than CDN.. but please do your own investigation and get back to me. thank you

Suman M.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.