Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP Replace HTML caused Internal Server Error

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    naughtygurltabby
    Active

I’m having an internal server error (cannot access my site at all) as i tried to replace HTML and obviously didn’t do it correctly. I did something like this: visual composer powered by wordpress=/ Can I fix this in my FTP? delete something easy or do I have to delete the entire plugin?

naughtygurltabby
    Active
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Suman M.

Hi, it’s 500 error! Seems like some issue in htaccess file. Please provide us with the FTP details (as private reply) so that we can look further into this. Thanks!

naughtygurltabby
    Active
    Suman M.

FTP details not working, login authentication failed!

naughtygurltabby
    Active
    Suman M.

Hi, I’ve fixed htaccess and site is working now; error was in line number 105 which I’ve commented out. Now can you please check what’s working and what’s not, and let us know.

naughtygurltabby
    Active

Hi, im still receiving a 500 server error

Suman M.

I’ve removed line no 105 now, and site’s working. Also remove the lines from HMWP’s “replace in HTML” and “Replace URLs” boxes before hitting save button.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by Suman M..
    naughtygurltabby
    Active

Thank you, it was working up until i tried to sign into my dashboard. Once i sign in it goes back to the 500 server error.

Suman M.

I’ve again commented out line no. 105. I tried changing the permission of htaccess file to read only, but couldn’t. Please make it read only from cpanel before accessing your site’s admin section. Also what’s your wp-admin login URL?

naughtygurltabby
    Active
    Suman M.

Yes, you should do it as shown in screenshot, but it’s no more required as I’ve manage to remove the line that was causing the error from “replace in html” in HMWP settings. Your site is working now!

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by Suman M..
    naughtygurltabby
    Active

Thank you, but I am having another issue as I have some clients telling me they cannot login in or register on my site now. Thank you for your time, I really do appreciate it!

naughtygurltabby
    Active

Also, when I sign out of my site from using dashboard, I receive a 403 error, it doesn’t bother as long as my clients do receive it after they sign out.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.