Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP Site delivering black page with WSTC or not hiding theme without

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  aworks 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    aworks

Hi, when I don’t use W3 Total Cache, the site theme still shows on whatwpthemeisthat.com (after applying either Medium preset import options). If I enable all caching on W3 Total Cache, then whatwpthemeisthat.com shows that wordpress is not detected but the website itself delivers a blank page. Please help.

Suman Maharjan

Hi, please let us know your website’s wp-admin login details (as private reply), so that we can look into the issue and configure it for you. Thanks!

aworks
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Suman Maharjan

With above credentials I can’t access HMWP settings page! Please let us know the administrator credentials so that we can look into it.

aworks
    Suman Maharjan

Hi, I have added some replacements in “replace in html” under Replace Tools tab and wordpress is not being detected now with wpthemedetector.com and whatwpthemeisthat.com. Can you please check?

aworks
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.