Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP Site hanging and crashing

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  aarontjoseph94 1 day, 12 hours ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    aarontjoseph94

Hi, please fix my plugin as it is crashing my website. I am unable to login, so i just uploaded the plugin and disabled it so you can look at how to make it work. My site runs woocommerce also.

I just want everything hidden from detectors and my login url changed to something else. Also the firewall.

Suman Maharjan

Hi, can you please let us know your site’s wp-admin login details and FTP details as private reply so that we can look into the issue and set it up for you. Thanks!

aarontjoseph94
    This reply has been marked as private.
    aarontjoseph94

Details posted. Thanks a lot

Suman Maharjan

Thanks for the credentials. Godaddy login works fine. But it seems like you have missed out WP backend’s username. Please let us know.

Suman Maharjan

I checked your site’s .htaccess file and saw duplicate WP rules there – https://www.screencast.com/t/Ylqb85xby
    I have now removed the duplicate rules. Please try applying “medium privacy more compatibility” settings scheme in HMWP, and let us know.

aarontjoseph94
    Suman Maharjan
    aarontjoseph94

Hi

Oh no!!!! I did not know it was you….. I was not able to login about 20 min ago…so i deleted the plugin from Godaddy…Now I am completely locked out.

I am so sorry.

Suman Maharjan

It’s working fine. Please check and let us know if any issue.

aarontjoseph94

Yes. Thanks for the help.

aarontjoseph94

Hi,

When I tried to update my plugins and WordPress core files it failed. So I disabled the plugin and cannot log back in. The login page remains in an infinite login loop.

Thanks,
    Aaron

aarontjoseph94

Working now. Thanks

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.