Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP The 7 theme css is still partialy visible

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  siskokid 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    siskokid
    Active

Hello

I found that some .css still named as the name of my theme.. My theme is “the 7″ with visual composer”

You’ll find a screenshot of what i found. I’m not this techy so i won’t be able to find a solution in order to crawl my website to see what’s left with ne name of the 7 but here’s what i have :

Also, i’d love a personal update to make it hiden but i hope it will help other users if you find a solution with the plugin.

If you don’t i’d apreciate a little explanation on how to do it myself if it’s not too much asking 🙂

Many thanks,

Jérémie

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Suman Maharjan

Hi, as shown in screenshot above the theme name “the7” is deep down in the path hierarchy. HMWP doesn’t automatically renames the theme names deep down in the path as it’s almost impossible to do so. But we can help you rename it with some manual setting (but not guaranteed).
    Please let us know your site’s wp-admin login details and FTP details (as private reply).

siskokid
    Active
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Suman Maharjan
    siskokid
    Active
    Suman Maharjan

Yes, I have created the backups of the previous htaccess files.
    In your htaccess file you’ll see Rules “1” and Rules “2” – https://www.screencast.com/t/WCC5rxUbHmso

Rules “1” are manually added by us to take care of the theme name deep down in path. You need not update this, simply leave as it is. Now when you change anything in HMWP settings then you simply need to click on “Manual configuration” button in General settings tab, copy the rules and replace Rules “2” in the htaccess file. That’s all you have to do – replacing entire set of Rules “2” with new set of rules from HMWP (Manual Configuration).

Note: you can add any plugin at any point, but then it’s recommended to replace the rules in htaccess file with new set of rules in HMWP.

siskokid
    Active
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.