Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP The plugin gets deactivated itself!

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have some questions about Hide My WordPress plugin on azcookbook.com:
    Purchase code is a371afe0-60b7-4759-be6a-3bec2bf8b35a

When I logged into the WP admin panel yesterday, I found that the Hide My WordPress plugin was deactivated. I re-activated and went through all the settings, all of them were gone, I had to re-enter the Purchase Code and all the configuration.

This morning I found it deactivated again, but I didn’t need to re-configure it this time, just activating it brought all the settings back.

What would be causing it?

When I look at the source code of azcookbook.com I still see WP footprints. I tried to replace WP’s to blank or other words in HTML (wp-=), it still shows some wp-‘s

I tried to use WordPress Super Cache plugin, with no luck. If I activate it I can’t log back into WP admin panel. It shows me a broken login screen and after I enter the username and password, it takes me to the 404 page.

Thank you for your time in advance.

Murat

Hassan

Sorry for delay,

Your issues are a little weird. I think you’re first with those problems.

1) Are you the only user with admin permission?
    2) You should flush your cache after each change (both browser and server cache). Also, note that Replace in HTML is case-sensitive and you should do it carefully.
    3) It was already tested and used by other customers. I have no idea about this one.

If above tips don’t help please provide your login details as a private reply and I’ll check it out.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.