Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP the source code

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Jpool

Hi!!

I needed to hide the theme, plugins and source code of my sites, so acquired two licenses for your plugin in some search engines wordpress themes no longer appear, but in the source code of the sites ¡¡¡THERE ARE !!!

I do not hide the theme and plugins in the source code, can help me?

How to create private messages here?

Thank you!

Regards.

* We use online translation

Suman M.

Hi, please follow these steps:

– in HMWP start tab, set ‘Medium Privacy – More Compatibility’ scheme and save the settings
    – in HMWP permalinks & urls tab, set “rename plugins” option to “all plugins” and save the settings

Note: Assuming that it’s WP single site and Apache server. Your site’s htaccess file should be writable. After applying above settings the backend login URL will be http://www.YourDomain.com/wp-login.php?hide_my_wp=1234 (you can change secret code “hide_my_wp=1234” from general settings tab)

If it’s still the issue then please let us know your website’s wp-admin login details as private reply (by checking ‘set as private reply’ field at the bottom), so that we can look into it further.

Jpool
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Suman M.

You can replace any text, comment, tag IDs, etc. in the page source using “replace tools tab”.

To replace Ids like ‘javoThemes-directory-css’, add the replacements like below in “replace in html”:
    javoThemes-directory-css ==> jv-dir-css

But it’s not recommended to replace css class names like javo-navi-mylist-button, javo-header-featured-menu, etc. as it might break the site’s styling/functioning.

Please check this FAQ for more info regarding replacements – https://codecanyon.net/item/hide-my-wp-amazing-security-plugin-for-wordpress/4177158/faqs/20827

Jpool
    Suman M.

As I explained above, you can replace word “javo” in <link> tag IDs, comments/text and URLs. But I can see in the above screenshot that most of the occurrences of word “javo” is in css class names and it’s not recommended to replace css class names as it might break the website’s styling.

Jpool
    Suman M.

Please add the replacement like below in “replace urls” option:

wp-content/plugins/ACTUAL_PLUGIN_FOLDER/public/assets/js/jquery.themepunch.tools.min.js ==> somename.js

Note: replace “ACTUAL_PLUGIN_FOLDER” with the plugin folder name.

Jpool

Hello, Suman Maharjan!

Sorry but we do not understand well, will you have an example maybe clearer so we can understand it or could you help us put the route for us to add it? please

Thanks greetings

Suman M.

Please check this FAQ – https://codecanyon.net/item/hide-my-wp-amazing-security-plugin-for-wordpress/4177158/faqs/20827

If still unclear then please let us know your site’s wp-admin login details as private reply so that we can add it for you.

Jpool
    Suman M.

I have added the replacements, please check.

2018-04-29_1122
    2018-04-29_1123

Jpool
    Suman M.
    Jpool

How kind!

Thank you very much, for the information we will have it annotated for our next projects.

I congratulate you sincerely for your great work!

Regards!!:)
    * We use online translation

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.