Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP Unable to redirect pages

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Shailendra Sharma

Hi,

We are not able to redirect any pages via plugin nor via .htaccess.
    Let me also bring into your notice that after adding the redirection into .htaccess, it makes the redirection work, but cannot access the backend panel.

While adding the redirection using plugin, we received a reference link which says to check calling the URL with “wp-json” which leads to 404.

In short, we needed to add a trailing slash redirection to all non-trailing slash ones.

Let me know if you require any more details.

Suman M.

Hi, I checked your site, HMWP is enabled and the site seems to be working fine.

We are not able to redirect any pages via plugin nor via .htaccess.
    >> Can you please let us know which page you want to be redirected and what rule did you add in htaccess?

While adding the redirection using plugin, we received a reference link which says to check calling the URL with “wp-json” which leads to 404.
    In short, we needed to add a trailing slash redirection to all non-trailing slash ones.

>> Can you please explain with example or screenshots?

Shailendra Sharma
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Suman M.

I tried deactivating HMWP plugin, but still I could not add any redirection in the Redirection plugin. We recommend you to contact the redirection plugin author, or you can try using plugin like ‘simple 301 redirects’.

Shailendra Sharma

Yes, the recommended plugin is working fine now.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.