Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP Using Replace Tools tab

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Suman Maharjan 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Zj5

Hi, for some reason this plugin wasn’t masking/hiding my website from WP code…randomly checked on whatwpthemeisthat.com and it showed everything as well when I searched my page source/inspect element. Not sure why the plugin just stopped…i have bought this plugin about 4 times for previous sites i created, and my own site…i don’t remember if im doing this right trying to replace most of my “wp” code strings…it is showing around 350 strings of code with “wp”, in the replace tools tab i need to type in any of these “wp-content” etc into replace html? below is a shot of part of my code w highlighted “wp” strings…please advise me on proper way to hide these strings of code. Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Suman Maharjan

Hi, the URLs like i0.wp.com, i1.wp.com are added by Jetpack plugin. Please generate debug report from HMWP start tab and post it here as private reply.
    And check this FAQ regarding the replacements – https://codecanyon.net/item/hide-my-wp-amazing-security-plugin-for-wordpress/4177158/faqs/20827

Zj5
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Suman Maharjan

I checked your site’s page source and see that plugin names are already being replaced – https://www.screencast.com/t/nI1GqZUGVJn3

You’ll also need to add replacements (replace in html) for these:

Yoast SEO plugin

Yoast SEO: the #1 WordPress SEO plugin