Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP Woocommerce Website Broke after setting up plugin

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 32 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Suman Maharjan 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    dinugk
    Active

so now what is the solution for that ? and I get warning about empty details in hide my wp or purchase code.

Suman Maharjan
    This reply has been marked as private.
    dinugk
    Active
    dinugk
    Active
    dinugk
    Active
    Suman Maharjan

Yes, you can keep using the plugin. We can’t promise you on the date for update as of now.

Regarding the email, HMWP IDS detects malicious requests coming to your site and notify you about it. But all these requests might not be harmful and you need not worry as HMWP IDS will take care of this and will block the malicious requests if Impact level is more than 20 (default value specified in HMWP IDS). You can stop receiving emails regarding this by setting “Notification Threshold” option to 0 in IDS Firewall tab.

Note: If in case, valid request is also listed as intrusion then hover over that request name and click on Exclude link to add it to exception list.

dinugk
    Active

may I know update date please?

Suman Maharjan
    dinugk
    Active
    Suman Maharjan

Hi, can you please check if there’s .htaccess file in your site’s root folder? If not, then please create it and add default WP rules in it – https://codex.wordpress.org/htaccess and give it write access. Let us know.

dinugk
    Active

.htaccess file is already there.shall I delete it and re create it ?

Suman Maharjan

Is htaccess file empty? When you apply “medium privacy” settings in HMWP, whether the rules get auto added to htaccess file? If not, then you’ll need to manually add HMWP rules in htaccess file. For this, you’ll need to click on “manual configuration” button in General settings tab and follow the instructions there.

dinugk
    Active

yes,rules get auto added in htaccess file. but it broke website.

Suman Maharjan

I cannot access the site farmvibes.com, getting error – https://www.screencast.com/t/faBH2ixR5

Can you please let us know your site’s wp-admin login details & FTP details as private reply so that we can look into the issue.

dinugk
    Active
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.