Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP woozone causes hide my wp to stop working

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Roberttk

Hello,
    When I enable Woozone(a woocommerce affiliate plugin) stops HMWP from hiding my theme and plugins.
    How do I fix this?
    I tried “Rename Plugins” under permalinks & urls (didn’t work).
    I tried adding “wp-content/plugins/woozone/” into exclude files (didn’t work).
    All my other woocommerce plugins are being hidden unless I enable woozone then everything stops being hidden.
    Thanks for your reply and support.

Suman M.

Hi, we have not yet tested HMWP with woozone plugin. Can you please let us know your website’s wp-admin login details (as private reply), so that we can look into the issue.

Roberttk
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Suman M.

We checked it and it seems like there is some conflict between HMWP and woozone plugin. It could be that woozone plugin is not releasing the output buffer after using it.

Roberttk
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Suman M.

Hi, as of now we can’t get this resolved. We might look into the issue in the upcoming versions of the plugin but we cannot assure you that it’ll be fixed as it has something to do with a third party plugin.

Roberttk

Hello Suman,
    Ok thanks – you can close this thread.
    Take care,
    Robert

jkfriends

Hi, I just discovered the same problem with woozone plugin. Any plans on providing a solution in HWP plugin?

Thanks.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.