Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP WP Rocket

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    lehuy

The new changelog mention compatibility with WP Rocket and a link option to bypass admin lock.
    Are there any settings that we must do to make it compatible and I’m not able to see any settings for the emergency bypass.

Suman M.

Hi, you’ll need to enable/check “auto configuration” option in HMWP Replace Tools tab.

lehuy

Hi Suman, I did as instructed and it doesn’t seem to make a difference. If I contact the CSS and JS files into one file–it will work. It’s because the Nginx rewrites are the same as the rules.

However, if I disable concating for one of them such CSS, WP Rocket delivers the files via the /min/busting/wp-content/*/* directory. The biggest issues is that WP Rocket does follow the plugin rewrite names. Is there any way to add the rules to HMWP or is it something I’m missing.

Thanks.

Suman M.

Hi, can you please let us know your site’s wp-admin login details as private reply so that we can look into the issue further? Also, can you please explain the issue in more detail with screenshot or examples so that we can check it. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.