Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP WP Rocket issues

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Suman Maharjan 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    fendel
    Active

Hi, i need urgent help with setting up my “Hide my WP” plugin on my site that uses WP Rocket v3.0.4. It seems that when i configure my HMWP plugin my site doesn’t display well. I inspect the code in the console of my browser and see that the JS and some CSS are not rendering. I think it’s my WP Rocket conflicting with the HMWP plugin. When i disable the WP Rocket alone the site runs well and when i disable the HMWP alone the site runs well. The site is broken when both plugins are activated. Please help.

I am thinking to ask for a refund for the HMWP plugin because i think it may not work for my site. I’m an running WordPress v4.9.8

Suman Maharjan

Hi, I could not access your site with the given credentials. Can you please make sure that “combine css files” and “combine js files” options in WP Rocket are enabled? If still the issue, please let us know your site’s wp-admin login details as private reply so that we can look further into it. Thanks!

fendel
    Active
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Suman Maharjan
    fendel
    Active
    Suman Maharjan

Hi, you are using WPEngine, so you’ll need some manual setup steps. Please check the FAQ below and follow the steps as mentioned:

https://codecanyon.net/item/hide-my-wp-amazing-security-plugin-for-wordpress/4177158/faqs/17669

fendel
    Active
    Suman Maharjan
    fendel
    Active
    Suman Maharjan

I added the replacements in “replace in html” section (https://www.screencast.com/t/Uhr4yeam) and it’s working fine now. Can you please check and let us know?

fendel
    Active
    Suman Maharjan
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.