Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP You are blocked. Please contact site administrator if you think there is a probl

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  orcesinc@gmail.com 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    orcesinc@gmail.com

I can’t access my site after adding some countries into the block list. I am located in the US and US was not added to the list.

You are blocked. Please contact site administrator if you think there is a problem.

What now? I can’t login anymore?

Suman Maharjan

Hi, in “wp_options” table in your database, delete the rows with following “option_name”:
    – hide_my_wp
    – hide_my_wp_undo
    – hmwp_ids_installed
    – hmw_all_plugins
    – external_updates-hide_my_wp
    – hmwp_spam_counter
    – hmwp_temp_admin_path

And what are all the countries that you added in Block List?

orcesinc@gmail.com

OK, will delete the rows and report back.
    I don’t remember the countries but it was a long list.
    Left out mainly EU countries and US/CAnada.

orcesinc@gmail.com
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Suman Maharjan

Hi, your website seems to be infected with malware – https://www.screencast.com/t/GqAIITrAfR

Please check this and then let us know your site’s wp-admin login details as private reply so that we can look into the issue further.

orcesinc@gmail.com

Yes it is. Meaning your plugin wasn’t help at all.
    Google has blocked my site and my host gave my a deadline to clean the code or they will suspend my account.

I had to remove your plugin to even access the admin panel. I purchased your plugin to exactly prevent this. Apparently its not doing what you are claiming it will do.

Suman Maharjan

Hi, the primary objective of HMWP Plugin is to hide the fact that your website uses WordPress. It also has Intrusion Detection System (IDS) which will block any incoming malicious requests.
    But in case of malware, it could be that some of your core WP files or theme files or plugins are already infected with malware. So you’ll need some expert who can remove such malware. Also there are online tool available but you’ll need to purchase it, like sucuri.

orcesinc@gmail.com

I had payed a company to remove all malware then purchased your plugin to keep it secure and clean.

Turns out that my site is massively infected which tells me that your plugin doesn’t work. I hired again paid service to remove malware and currently waiting for google review.

Not sure what the experience of other users is but in my case it did not work and caused me unnecessary expenses.

Can I ask for for a refund on codecanyon?

Suman Maharjan

HMWP is not a malware removal tool/plugin. You should have read the details before purchasing it. And it’s not fair, that review of yours, as it was you who selected the wrong plugin. However, you can apply for the refund from Envato Panel. Thanks!!

orcesinc@gmail.com

I did not expect the plugin to remove malware but to prevent that I get new malware by hiding/protecting my WordPress site.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.