Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP Activation made css files unreachable.

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    michaelngo

Hi,

After activating HMWP, I experienced a weird issue. When I click on any page (except HMWP setting page), my css files couldn’t be found (new path were used in these requests). However, the HMWP setting page is still able to get those css files (wp-includes path was still used with these requests). Please help me with this. Thank you

• This topic was modified 5 years ago by michaelngo.
    Suman M.

Hi, please make sure that you enter HMWP purchase code in ‘Purchase Code’ field in HMWP settings page.
    If it’s still the issue then please let us know your site’s wp-admin login details as private reply so that we can look into it further.
    Thanks.

michaelngo
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Suman M.
    This reply has been marked as private.
    michaelngo

Hi Suman,

Thank you for your response. So there is currently no way for me to serve static files from CDN like jetpack?

Suman M.

I checked your website and the backend and frontend both seems to be working fine now? Did you change anything?
    There’s a workaround so as to serve static files from jetpack, but then I’ll need to know what type of static files will be served from jetpack. Is it only the images or other files too?

michaelngo

Hi Suman,

After you helped pointing out where the problem was, I had to disable serving static files (both css and images) with Jetpack. I also made use of cloudflare, so the front end seems to getting cached static files now, but not the backend.

Suman M.

Hi, HMWP is compatible with cloudflare. Cloudflare should work on wordpress backend too. Please check!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.