Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP Can not access dashboard after disabling HMWP

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    FSIDIBE
    Active

I’m using HMWP and can not connect to the admin area
    1- We replaced wp-admin by panel
    2- The site had technical problem that pushed us to disable the plugins to identify the problem.
    3- After finding the problem came from another plugin, we activated the plugin by FTP, since unable to connect to the dashboard

Thank you for your help to enable to access the dashboard and update his site, it is very urgent

FSIDIBE
    Active
    This reply has been marked as private.
    FSIDIBE
    Active
    FSIDIBE
    Active
    FSIDIBE
    Active

How can you do almost 4 days without answering the support tickets knowing the very important volume of the buyers of the script with absolute emergencies (blocking of site)?
    Frankly, I regretted buying this script that is causing trouble with my client.
    I will inform ENVATO and certainly requested the cancellation of my license of my refund

Without your answer after 24 and the previous ticket waiting 72h, I entrusted the job to a wordpress provider (fee).
    I AM OUT OF THIS EXPERIENCE VERY DECUED OF YOU

Suman M.

Hi, apologies for the delay on this. We are looking into it right now.

Suman M.

This usually happens while you miss some step during renaming of wp-admin. Please follow these steps:

1) In “wp_options” table in your database, delete the rows with following “option_name”. Please backup your database first.
    – hide_my_wp
    – hide_my_wp_undo
    – hmwp_ids_installed
    – hmw_all_plugins
    – external_updates-hide_my_wp
    – hmwp_spam_counter
    – hmwp_temp_admin_path

2) comment out or remove following line from wp-config.php (if you have added it there previously)
    define(“ADMIN_COOKIE_PATH”, “/NEW_WPADMIN_PATH_NAME”);

You shall now be able to login to backend.

Suman M.
    FSIDIBE
    Active

Thank you for your reply.
    This problem was solved by the provider I requested and who reinstalled HMWP but we had another problem:
    When activated WOOCOMMERCE the home page does not load, when disabled, everything becomes normal again.
    Can you help us solve this problem so that everything goes back to normal like before the incident
    Meci in advance

FSIDIBE
    Active
    Suman M.
    FSIDIBE
    Active
    Suman M.

Hi, is everything working fine now? I checked your site and could see that HMWP configured correctly.
    I have added some replacements under Replace Tools tab to remove the comments/text added by some plugins.

Please let us know if there’s any issue.

FSIDIBE
    Active

Thank you for your reply
    The message: “Hide My WP Security Check: Your site is at risk.” Always displayed at the top of the site’s admin area

Suman M.

In HMWP there is a security check to make sure that wordpress secret keys (in wp-config.php) are valid and secure. More info regarding security keys here – https://www.wpwhitesecurity.com/wordpress-tutorial/wordpress-security-keys/

And security keys can be generated from here – https://api.wordpress.org/secret-key/1.1/salt/

After generating security keys please replace them in wp-config.php

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.