Home Forums Prestashop Modules Express Cache Cart & Browser tab notification not updating

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’ve installed this module on my Prestashop store (v 1.7.2.4) and I’m having issues with the cart and browser tab notification not displaying correctly. I’ve tried various combinations in the dynamic hooks, but it still doesn’t work randomly. Sometimes it works fine, other times I see issues that like the ones I’ve attached.

I’ve attached 3 files. In all the files, the correct quantity of the cart can be seen in the fly cart at the bottom left corner:
    1. Incorrect cart on mobile.png: Cart displaying 0 when there is 1 item in cart.
    2. Cart quantity 1 when 0 item in cart.jpg: Cart & browser tab displaying 1 item when the cart is empty
    3. Cart quantity 0 when 1 item in cart.jpg: Cart & browser tab displaying 0 when the cart has 1 item in it.

Can you please urgently check and advise? We’ve received feedback from a few customers already regarding this and it is confusing them.

The website url is http://www.thescarfstreet.com. I’ve given the admin url in the information below with the account.

Regards,
    Ankur

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Vikas Singhal

I am looking into this now.

Vikas Singhal
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.