Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP False positives while checking subsites

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    attunist

Hello,

For starters, I am still getting in a non-specific pattern different indications when I run the security check in each subsite of my WP multisite installation (even though they actually share the same wp-config).

Specifically I am receiving -in some not all subsites- a “display_errors PHP directive” indication even though there is the entry “ini_set(‘display_errors’, 0);”.

I also get -again in some not all subsites- that “/wp-content is visible in source code” when it isn’t in fact.

When I login to your site and run the Security report from there I get the green message that the “website is safe”.

Can you please advise?

Thank you,
    Thanasis

Suman M.

Hi, can you please specify which plugin you are talking about here? Thank you!

If it’s regarding HMWP, then can you please generate debug report from HMWP start tab and post it here as private reply?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by Suman M..
    attunist
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Suman M.

Alright, can you please generate debug report from HMWP start tab and post it here as private reply?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.