Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP Fatal Error on Footer

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kingeroox

Hello, i got error message on my footer like this.
    when i deactive HMWP its normal no error message, i’m using plugin wp-rocket and when i contact support wp rcoket they said “Hide My WP from Code Canyon causes issues for WP Rocket’s minification and other features because of the way it modifies paths — and there isn’t currently any way to make it compatible with WP Rocket.”

can you help me to fix this?

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘Minify_CSS_UriRewriter’ not found in /home/admin/exploid/wp-content/plugins/wp-rocket/inc/deprecated/deprecated.php:2889 Stack trace: #0 /home/admin/exploid/wp-content/plugins/wp-rocket/inc/deprecated/deprecated.php(2814): rocket_minify(Array, ‘css’) #1 /home/admin/exploid/wp-content/plugins/wp-rocket/inc/deprecated/deprecated.php(2660): get_rocket_minify_url(Array, ‘css’) #2 /home/admin/exploid/wp-content/plugins/wp-rocket/inc/deprecated/deprecated.php(2166): rocket_minify_files(‘\t<!DOCTYPE html…’, ‘css’) #3 /home/admin/exploid/wp-content/plugins/hide_my_wp/hide-my-wp.php(1173): rocket_minify_process(‘\t<!DOCTYPE html…’) #4 [internal function]: HideMyWP->global_html_filter(‘\t<!DOCTYPE html…’, 9) #5 /home/admin/exploid/wp-includes/functions.php(3813): ob_end_flush() #6 /home/admin/exploid/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): wp_ob_end_flush_all(”) #7 /home/admin/exploid/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #8 /home/admin/exploid/wp-includes/plu in /home/admin/exploid/wp-content/plugins/wp-rocket/inc/deprecated/deprecated.php on line 2889

Suman M.

Hi, if you are using HMWP along with WP Rocket, then we recommend you to enable “combine css files” and “combine js files” options, and disable “Optimize CSS delivery” and “Load JavaScript deferred” option in WP Rocket.

Let us know!

kingeroox

still same, from now i deactive HMWP.
    can you fix this problem on next update?

Suman M.

Hi, can you please let us know your site’s wp-admin login details as private reply so that we can look into it further. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.