Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP Plugin compatibility with Paypal IPN

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Firstly thank you for the great plugin.

I have found an issue ever since I updated to the new version of the plugin and installed an SSL certificate (which happened at the same time). My woocommerce – paypal IPN (instant payment notification) has not worked with the following error displayed in Woocommerce > System Status > WP Remote Post:

” wp_remote_post() failed. PayPal IPN won’t work with your server. Contact your hosting provider. Error: Problem with the SSL CA cert (path? access rights?) ”

The IPN worked perfectly prior to the update and SSL installation. During my troubleshooting, when i deactivate Hide my WP, the IPN is successful and works fine with the following message displayed

” wp_remote_post() was successful – PayPal IPN is working. ”

I have also played with the Hide my WP settings to try to make it work but haven’t had any luck, nor have I seen anyone else with this type of issue.

Are you able to identify any setting which may be causing this problem or provide a solution? I hope you are able to help. Thanks in advance.

b744

Hassan

Thanks for report,

No, this is first time I face with this problem.

First find PayPal IPN used by your website. It should be similar to:
    http://yoursite.com/?paypalListener=paypal_standard_IPN
    or for some versions:
    http://www.mysite.com/?paypalListener=paypal_standard_IPN

If you make sure about it add it to your browser’s address bar and let me know the result. Also, please include your debug report (from Start tab).

Here’s my other suggestions:
    – Make sure you disabled Avoid direct access to PHP files
    – Try disabling Disable directory listing.
    – Author without base should be disabled

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.