Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP Plugin conflict

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tops98

Hi Mpwave,
    Thank you for quickly fixing the problem.
    I got one issue now, one of the plugin, named MapListPro is not fully working. please check my web page orderveggie.com/page/find-restaurants. Normally, it should show the map on the top, and the list of locations on the bottom, but currently only the map is showing out. I did whitelist the following php files, theme files and also this plugin file, but still no use.

wp-content/plugins/MapListPro/includes/shortcode_output.php, timthumb.php, wp-content/plugins/MapListPro/themefiles/single-maplist.php, wp-content/plugins/MapListPro/MapListProKO.php, wp-content/plugins/MapListPro/js/infobox_packed.js, wp-content/plugins/MapListPro
    wp-content/themes/index.php

Please help to fix. BTW, I update my user/pass info, if you need to get into the admin, tell me where to send you the info safely.

Thanks
    Ben

Hassan

Sorry for delay,

Please provide login details (privately). I’ll fix it ASAP.

I deleted it for security reasons.

• This reply was modified 10 years, 3 months ago by Hassan.
    tops98
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Hassan

Was fixed!

I just disabled Compress Page (simple minify).

Minification of HTML pages is a complex task because any new standard or any little problems in HTML or JS syntax may bring some problems. That’s because we created 3 different options for it but unfortunately none of them work for you.

I don’t think you really need it but you still can try W3 Total Cache. It also provides different options for minify module (some of them are common with HMWP). Anyway, it’s still possible that none of them work for your case.

• This reply was modified 10 years, 2 months ago by Hassan.
    • This reply was modified 10 years, 2 months ago by Hassan.
    tops98

ok, I got it. Thanks for your help, great work.
    one more question, what is the URL for register now?

Hassan

It should be something like this:

http://wp-path-domain.com/wp-login.php?action=register&hide_my_wp=1234

Try it to make sure it works because there’s a known bug in current version that may happen for some sites (it was already fixed for next version but not released yet).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.