Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP URGENT intervention needed: urls have gone redirected, site doesnt load

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    kedianom
    This reply has been marked as private.
    kedianom
    kedianom
    Suman M.
    kedianom
    kedianom
    Suman M.
    kedianom

We had been editing a couple of pages. Suddenly in last 20 minutes everything gone blank. Seems you uninstalled and reinstalled and now you havent even inputted our license code.

Can you please focus on sorting things out that you promised you will sort out today.

You didnt comment on the redirects that got created afresh today also. Thats not appreciable to ahve such replies.

Now you expect me to keep inputting the license code of HMWP everytim you uninstall and reinstall?

Also what to do for the pages that we were working on and that have gone blank?

Do not consume time on http://www.mydomain.com/idevaffiliates/install as we are not trying to use it any more given these 4 days of ping pong with you. But we did install these files in partner.mydomain.com/partner folder and tried running partner.mydomain.com/partner/install and we find a havc of an endlessly long series of subfolders that dont even exist. Please comment on that.

Kindly have some courtesies and some kindness to us. Do not suddenly barge in do something strange carelessly like not even inputting the purchase code and just making some vagure remark. Your conduct should reflect you are keen to solve the problem. Its pretty funny and painful by now. Dont jump to offer me a refund as thats not going to help alleviate my pain. Please put in work in a quality and somewhat timely manner.

kedianom

Nothing is coming in my Wp Admin area.

EVerything has been blown up.

Can you please for God’s sake feel a bit repsonsible to people who keep paying you every six months for support and if you are not going to do any proper support at least can you not destroy us! Stop this nonsense and set this right, right away. Enough of these !

Suman M.
    kedianom

NOW dont do anything on the site until we revrt to you. The WP admin is still not working

ALlow us to restore the site to prior week when no CDN etc where there.

We will contact yo again when we need you.

THis is the shoddiest attitude of all support providers I have ever seen. I hope you will reflect on your behaviour and be better next time.

entire site is messed and you are just prancing around for 4 days giving evasive sketchy answers. NOw lets try our luck peacefully to retore site. Dont suddenly barge in ever without bothering to check if you can work on the site and wont be destroying useful work others may be doing?! Is that ok? Please acknowledge this note and assure us you wont barge in and destroy our further work like this.

Suman M.
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.